Cranberry Oats Energy Bites Recipe
Cooking time is 0h 40m
Use any nut butter you like
- Almond butter: 3/4 c
• Honey: 1/2 c
• Flavored instant oatmeal: 11/4 c
• Flax seed : 1/4 c
• Cinnamon : 1/4 teaspoon
• Dried cranberries: 1/2 c
- Pour almond butter and honey into a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Let mixture chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1″ sized balls and place on wax or parchment paper.
- Store in an airtight container