BEGINS 12:01 A.M. (CT) 6/3/15, ENDS 11:59 P.M. (CT) 7/1/15
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Open only to parents or legal guardians (“PARENTS”) who are legal residents of Ohio, 18 years of age and older as of 6/3/15, with a child/children 8-13 years of age. Employees, officers, directors or agents of Sponsor (The Kroger Company), participating vendors (including Dannon, Sunny Delight Beverages Co., Talking Rain Beverage Co.), Sports Profiles, Profile Network, Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the immediate families of such employees/officers/directors/agents (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Void wherever prohibited by law.
- How To Enter:
(A) Text Message. Using your mobile phone, text CSWEATBALL to 20300. Data and message rates may apply to each text message sent and/or received as provided in your wireless rate plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). Not all mobile phones offer text message capability, and, text message capability may not be available in all areas. Limit one text entry per day/per person. (A “day” is defined as 12:01 a.m. CT – 11:59 p.m. CT). Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (CT) 7/1/15.
(B) Online. To enter electronically online, visit www.CSWEAT.COM , click on the HOME RUN HITTING CONTEST icon and complete the official entry form. Then click “submit” to submit your entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (CT), 7/1/15. One entry per day per person. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times on a single day will be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
This information will be used solely for the purpose of administration of this Sweepstakes. Entrants will be asked whether they wish to “opt-in” to receive marketing and promotional communications (in the case of text message entrants, autodialed and pre-recorded telemarketing calls) from Sponsor at the e-mail address or telephone number provided (as applicable). Opting-in is not required for Sweepstakes entry nor will doing so increase your chances of winning the prize. Consent to opting-in is not a condition of any purchase.
The Sponsor/participating vendors, Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their agencies are not responsible for late, lost, illegible/garbled/jumbled, corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, or misdirected entries, regardless of cause. Entries become property of Sponsor. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility.
The Sponsor/participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes assume no responsibility for technological, electronic or programming difficulties/failures/malfunctions of any kind, telephone or cell phone service disruptions which might affect a caller’s ability to text in and qualify or the ability of the Sponsor or Administrator of the Sweepstakes to notify the winner (as applicable). Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event of dispute as to ownership of a text message entry, or an online entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number or email address used to enter the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion.
- DRAWING: Ten (10) GRAND PRIZE winners will be randomly selected on or about 7/2/15. Drawing will consist of all eligible entries received by 11:59 P.M. (CT), 7/1/15. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email by July 6, 2015.
- PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Ten (10) GRAND PRIZE winners will each receive six (6) VIP tickets to the Celebrity Softball Challenge™, Saturday, July 11, 2015, at the University of Cincinnati, from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., a Celebrity Sweat® gym bag, a commemorative T-shirt, and the opportunity for their child to participate in the Home Run Hitting Contest that will take place before the start of the Celebrity game. ARV of each Grand Prize: $155. There will be two groups: 8-10 years of age; 11-13 years of age. Each child taking part in the Home Run Hitting Contest will participate in a Meet & Greet with athletes and celebrities. Each child will receive 3 pitches from one of the celebrity team captains. The child who hits the longest ball in his/her age group will receive a Celebrity Sweat® drawstring bag, water bottle and cap. ARV: $35. Transportation not included. “Parent” must accompany child to the Celebrity Softball Challenge™ game. Odds of winning Grand Prize prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of the prize) are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor/Administrator shall determine in their sole discretion the athletes/celebrities participating in the Meet and Greet element of the Grand Prize; and, if such athletes/celebrities are unavailable for any reason (e.g., professional commitments), the remainder of the Grand Prize shall represent the entire liability of Sponsor/Administrator. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and Administrator for a prize/prize component of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize/prize component for any reason. Each Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prize. Each Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for fair market value of prize if applicable. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received, time permitting.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor/Administrator which are final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Sports Profiles, Profile Network, Inc., Sponsor/participating vendors (including Dannon, Sunny Delight Beverages Co., Talking Rain Beverage Co.), and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, costs, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of the prize (or any component thereof), or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES: Each GRAND PRIZE winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (Prize Claim Materials), as well as supply valid government-issued photo identification, if requested, all within indicated time period. If the Prize Claim Materials are not provided to Profile Network, Inc., by indicated date, or should Profile Network, Inc. determine that the Prize Claim Materials or government-issued photo identification is inadequate or incomplete in any respect, the prize will be forfeited. If prize notification is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Each winners’ guests will be required to complete a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release as well as provide government-issued photo identification, if requested, all within an indicated time period. If a guest is under 18 years of age, the parent or legal guardian of the guest will be required to complete the Liability Waiver and Publicity Release for the guest.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Sponsor/participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (a) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s mobile device or computer system which is caused or occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information, regardless of cause. Sponsor/Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall not correspond with Participants other than as set forth herein. Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in their sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor/Administrator from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect their respective rights.
By accepting the prize, except where such condition is legally prohibited, each Grand Prize winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his/her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation, and release the Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes from any liability with respect thereto. Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes in any way, if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the prize winner from among all eligible text messages or online entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or otherwise in a manner of Sponsor/Administrator’s sole choosing which is fair and equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor/Administrator will be posted on www.CSWEAT.COM . Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
Once a winner’s guests are determined, the guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor/Administrator, which may be withheld for any reason. Each winner (and his/her guests) agrees to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity (including but not limited to the Meet and Greet element of the prize). Prize winners understand and agree that Sponsor/Administrator have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any prize winner or his/her guest from any activity at any time if a winner or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor/Administrator, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor (all as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion). If any activity relating to the prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the balance of the prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the prize awarded.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Cook County, State of Illinois, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the State of Illinois in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Illinois (except for conflict of law provisions which would result in the application of the internal, substantive law of any state other than Illinois).
- WINNERS’ LIST: For winner information, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPORTS PROFILES/HOME RUN Winners’ List, 4709 Golf Rd., Ste. 807, Skokie, IL 60076, to be received by 8/3/15.
- SPONSOR: The Kroger Company, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: Profile Network, Inc., Skokie, IL 60076.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL OR MLB PROPERTIES.