Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
As seen on the Celebrity Sweat with the Eric the Trainer episode from Houston Texas.
Recipe compliments of Chef Charles Carroll of the River Oaks Country Club.
- 1 bunch of cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- chop cauliflower into bite size florets. In a medium sized bowl, add florets, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine. On a greased baking sheet, spread cauliflower and bake in the oven for about 20 mins.
- place the roasted cauliflower in a medium bowl. Add buffalo sauce and mix together.