Spicy Shrimp Pad Thai
Cooking time is 0h 35m
• Apple cider vinegar (Braggs) : 1/4 cup
• Fish sauce : 1/4 cup
• Agave : 1/4 cup
• Spicy ketchup : 2 tablespoons
• Worcestershire : 2 tablesppons
• Sesame seed oil: 3 tablespoons
• Peeled and deveined shrimp: 24 -30
• Dried flat rice noodles: 12 ounces
• Eggs: 3
• Bean sprouts : 2 cups
• Green onion chopped: 1 bunch
• Unsalted peanuts: 3/4 cups
• Cilantro chopped : 1/3 cup
• Sriracha for garnish
• Lime wedges for garnish
• Carrot match sticks : 1/4 cup
1. In a large pot salt the water and bring to a boil. While that boils , combine vinegar, fish sauce, agave, spicy ketchup, and Worcestershire.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a hot pan. Add shrimp cook for 2-3 mins. Set aside.
3. Add noodles to boiling water. Cook until tender. 4-5 mins then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. Add remaining sesame seed oil to skillet and cook the eggs . Slightly scramble. Add noodles, sauce mixture and shrimp. Toss to combine. Make sure the noodles have absorbed some of the sauce.
5. Add bean sprouts, green onion, peanuts and carrots. Squeeze a lime wedge and drizzle sriracha.