“HEALTHY HYDRATION” SWEEPSTAKES
BEGINNING 12:01 A.M. (PT) 10/2/17, AND ENDING 11:59 P.M. (PT) 10/27/17.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED
1. Open only to legal residents of California, 18 years of age or older, as of 10/2/17. Employees of Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles Plus), participating Sponsors (The Coca-Cola Company, Monster Energy Company, Zico Beverages LLC), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and the immediate families of such employees (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win.
2. How To Enter:
Text Entry: Text HYDRATE to 20300 to enter Sweepstakes and to receive free wellness tips from the stars. Limit one text entry per day per mobile phone number during the Sweepstakes period. Data and message rates may apply to each text message sent and/or received as provided in your wireless rate plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). Text messaging may not be available on all carriers or in certain areas. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (PT), 10/27/17.
Enter online. Visit www.csweat.com . Click on the “HEALTHY HYDRATION” icon, complete the online entry form and click “SUBMIT” for entering Sweepstakes.
This information will be used solely for the purpose of this Sweepstakes and will not be disseminated to any third parties. The participating Sponsors, Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their agencies are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, corrupted, destroyed, delayed, misdirected entries, regardless of cause, and all such entries are void. The participating Sponsors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes assume no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
3. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 10/30/17 from all eligible text and online entries received up to and including 11:59 P.M. (PT) 10/27/17. One potential GRAND PRIZE winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a Weekend Wellness Getaway for two with the Celebrity Sweat® team in Los Angeles, CA, including hotel accommodations for 2 nights (standard room, double occupancy), a continental breakfast and 2 workout sessions per day per person with the Celebrity Sweat® team, and $1000 towards meals and transportation. ARV of GRAND PRIZE: $2,500. Odds of winning GRAND PRIZE depends on the number of eligible text and online entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of prize) are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the participating Sponsors and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes for a prize of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize for any reason. GRAND PRIZE winner is solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prize(s); GRAND PRIZE winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the total fair market value of any prize in excess of $600. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner time permitting.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles Plus), participating Sponsors (The Coca-Cola Company, Monster Energy Company, Zico Beverages LLC), their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize(s), or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and, (c) acceptance of the prize(s) constitutes permission to the Administrator of the Sweepstakes, the participating Sponsors and their respective agencies to the use of winners’ names, pictures, and/or likenesses for advertising, trade or publicity purposes at any time or times, in any media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, world wide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation, where legally permitted. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of any prize, or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is offered only in California, and is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
7. AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES: Potential GRAND PRIZE will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Materials”), all within indicated time period. GRAND PRIZE winner’s guest will also be required to complete a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release. Prize Claim Materials will be emailed or faxed to potential GRAND PRIZE winner for download and return to Sports Profiles Plus by indicated time. If the Prize Claim Materials are not returned to Sports Profiles Plus by the applicable deadline regardless of cause, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). If prize notification or a prize is undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting).
8. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The participating Sponsors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, late, lost, damaged, stolen submissions of Prize Claim Materials regardless of cause and all such Prize Claim Materials are void; (b) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s mobile device or computer system which is caused or occasioned by accessing the Website or claiming prize(s); (c) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any printed copy or artwork, any prize offering announcement or any Prize Claim Materials; or (f) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (h) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information. Prize Claim Materials submitted become the sole property of participating Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and will not be returned. Participating Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall not correspond with Participants except for potential winners as outlined herein. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles Plus), participating Sponsors (The Coca-Cola Company, Monster Energy Company, Zico Beverages LLC) from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury, (whether due to negligence or otherwise) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in any prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. By accepting prize(s), except where such condition is legally prohibited, each verified winner hereby agrees and grants participating Sponsors, the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation, and release the participating Sponsors, the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies from any liability with respect thereto. Participating Sponsors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event participating Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, participating Sponsors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes and make the prizes available to be won by such means as shall be considered fair and equitable in their sole discretion. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
GRAND PRIZE winner (and his/her guest) agrees to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. GRAND PRIZE winner and guest understand and agree that Sponsors and/or Administrator have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the GRAND PRIZE winner and his/her guest from any activity at any time if GRAND PRIZE winner or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsors and/or Administrator, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsors and/or the Administrator (all as determined by Sponsors and/or the Administrator in their sole discretion).
9. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Cook County, State of Illinois, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the State of Illinois in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Illinois.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPORTS PROFILES/HEALTHY HYDRATION Winners List, 4709 Golf Rd., Ste. 807, Skokie, IL 60076, to be received by 11/30/17. Winners’ List may also be posted online.
11. SPONSORS: The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, GA 30313; Monster Energy Company, Corona, CA 92879; Zico Beverages LLC, El Segundo, CA 90245.
12. ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: Sports Profiles Plus, Skokie, IL 60076.