The Team often works out and gets the incredible opportunity to talk fitness with top celebrities and stars across the Big Screen and Music Charts! In this great behind-the-scenes clip we share some to their insightful ways of living healthy lifestyles, which begins with nutrition. Enjoy and eat smart, work it hard in the gym with Mauer Sports Nutrition and #sweatitup!
Chicken wings (party wings): 4 lbs
• Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
• Kosher salt
• Whole cumin seed : 1 tablespoon
• Whole fennel seed: 1 teaspoon
• Thai red pepper flakes: 1 tablespoon
• Whole Serrano pepper: 1 tablespoon
• Olive oil: 2 teaspoons
• Sugar in the raw: 1 tablespoon
• Chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems: 1/2 cup
• Scallions thinly sliced: 4
• Baking racks: 2 -3
• Cooling racks
1.Line baking sheets with foil and set rack inside. Completely dry wings with paper towels.
2. Place wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle with baking powder and salt. Toss until evenly coated. Place on the racks and into the refrigerator rest uncovered at least 8 hrs.
3. Preheat oven to 450° adjust oven racks to upper and middle position. Cook wings for 20mins. Flip and continue to cook until crisp 20 mins each side.
4. In a small dry skillet combine cumin,fennel, Pepper flakes, Serrano pepper and toast over medium -low heat until fragrant about 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer blender or spice grinder add 1/2 tablespoon of salt and sugar and grind to a powder.
5. When wings are finished and still hot toss them with oil, spice powder, cilantro, and scallions. Toss until coated
Over night rest