Cooking time is 20min
Key to this dish is a screaming hot pan
- Brussels Sprouts cut in 1/2: 1 lb (1/2bag)
- • Bacon: 2 -3 strips
- • Heavy cream or milk: 1/4 c
- • Dijon mustard : 3 -4 tbsp
- • Salt & pepper to taste
Cook bacon on medium high heat until crisp. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove bacon only keep the oil. Add Brussels Sprouts and roast. Stir or move the pan around so they don’t burn. 8-10 min
- In a separate saucepan heat the heavy cream or milk simmer. Add Dijon mustard stir till smooth.
- After the sprouts have browned add the bacon back to the pan with the sprouts. Slow pour the Dijon sauces over the sprouts and bacon.
- Remove from heat and place in a serving dish