The Team often works out and gets the incredible opportunity to talk fitness with top celebrities and stars across the Big Screen and Music Charts! In this great behind-the-scenes clip we share some to their insightful ways of living healthy lifestyles, which begins with nutrition. Enjoy and eat smart, work it hard in the gym with Mauer Sports Nutrition and #sweatitup!
A funny look at celebrity bloopers from behind-the-scenes when filming with pro basketball stars and the Csweat crew in New York during the 2015 NBA All Star weekend. Watch as Tae Bo creator Billy Blanks, Eric the Trainer, NBA legend Darryl Dawkins, and boxing great Victor Ortiz, take New York by storm. Visit with them as they support NBA stars feed the hungry, share their nutritional tips and fitness routines with the Csweat team. #Sweatitup with the best at www.csweat.com.
Catch these 2015 Super Bowl Celebrity Bloopers from our events in Phoenix. Get in on the action as the Celebrity Sweat team takes you into the locker room, on the field and into the gym with our all-star roster. Watch as boxing great Victor Ortiz, pro football player Steve Weatherford, rock star Alice Cooper, and big screen star Patrick Warburton get in on the fun. Whether its pre-game, game-time or post-game these guys know how to keep things lively. The complete game recap is available at www.csweat.com.
• 3 boneless chicken breasts, with or without skin
• 1 1/2 tbsps olive oil (or canola oil) – more as needed
• 3 1/2 tbsps unsalted butter
• 1 lb mushrooms – your choice, thin sliced
• 1/2 cup marsala wine
• 2 tbsps flour
• 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
• 2 tbsps fresh minced parsely
• 1 package frozen chopped spinach
• 1 package low fat mozzarella cheese
1 package pasta, your choice
1. In a large pot salt the water and bring to a boil.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a hot pan.
3. Add pasta to boiling water. Cook until tender. 4-5 mins then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. Wash and pat dry chicken breasts.
5. Cut breasts lengthwise – making a small pocket in the meat/skin.
4. Mix defrosted spinach and minced mushrooms in a bowl then add to skillet and saute. Remove from fire and place in a bowl, add the cheese and stir. Spoon mixure into the chicken breast pockets and secure with toothpicks.
5. Add oil, marsala wine and broth to skillet, heat over medium fire and add chicken breast. Turn after 5 mins, cook a total of 15 mins until chicken is fully cooked, and temperature is 165. Remove chicken carefully and place on bowl. Add remaining butter and flour to skillet and simmer the sauce til thick, Serve sauce over the chicken. Be sure to remove toothpicks before serving!
Reprinted with permission from the American Culinary Federation and Credit: Mollie Katzan, Cookbook Author/Artist
The National Culinary Review, February 2010
Physique Expert Eric The Trainer interviews Hollywood actor Quentin Aaron (The Blind Side) for Celebrity Sweat and OKtv at the 2015 Celebrity Flag Football Challenge in Surprise, AZ. Quentin discusses what motivates him and how his movie career has impacted his life. Learn how Quentin stays healthy by watching what he eats and trying to live a healthy active lifestyle even while shooting big movie roles. Eric the Trainer and the Celebrity Sweat team follow celebrities and pro athletes, going behind-the-scenes with them and getting a peek at their fitness and training routines, as well as healthy recipe ideas. For more healthy living ideas visit www.csweat.com.