We are so excited to be able to donate the net proceeds from our silent auction and a portion of ticket sales to the Wounded Warrior Project. Our events in Phoenix made this donation possible, and we at Celebrity Sweat honor, recognize and salute the tremendous efforts of the Wounded Warrior Project in helping returning Vets, wounded in service to our Country, through their many programs and services. We are thrilled to be able to team up with the our Vets and their families, and assist their efforts with many of our annual events.
The Team often works out and gets the incredible opportunity to talk fitness with top celebrities and stars across the Big Screen and Music Charts! In this great behind-the-scenes clip we share some to their insightful ways of living healthy lifestyles, which begins with nutrition. Enjoy and eat smart, work it hard in the gym with Mauer Sports Nutrition and #sweatitup!
- 1/3 of an onion
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cooked chicken breast – chopped
- 1 stalk of celery – chopped
- 1 carrot – grated
- 1/2 cup broccoli broken into small florets
- 2 eggs
- salt/ pepper
- garlic powder
- braggs liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
– saute onion in a small amount of oil til translucent
– add broccoli, celery and carrot – saute for a few min
– add chicken and rice — saute til rice and chicken are hot
– mix 2 eggs – keep stirring until eggs are cooked.
– season with salt/ pepper, garlic powder and 1 tbsp of liquid aminos — to taste
– serve hot
– top with ketchup if desired