- 24 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butted, melted
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 4 Ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 2-percent greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
- Kosher Salt
Line an 6-inch square pan with foil so it overhangs on two sides and lightly coat with cooking spray
Process the cookies in a food processor until finely ground.
Add the melted butter and process again until the crumbs are coated with butter
Add melted chocolate and process again until the mixture is the texture of very wet sand.
Using an offset spatula, press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan, cover and refrigerate while preparing the filling.
Filling & Topping:
Add the cream cheese, peanut butter, yogurt and sugar into the bowl of the food processor and process until smooth and combined.
Pour the mixture over the crust and sooth with a spatula.
Top with the peanuts and sprinkle the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover and refrigerate until set slightly looser tun cream cheese (anywhere from 4 hours to overnight)
Run a knife around the edges of the mixture to loosen, use the foil handles to lift it out and cut into 12 bars and serve chilled