Hollywood Physique Expert Eric The Trainer and Tae Bo® Creator Billy Blanks get some healthy snack ideas from MMA star Kevin Lee. Cheat meals without the carbs – Kevin shares his favorite cheat meal, cauliflower pizza – only at Celebrity Sweat.
So you think you’re in shape? Check out this clip with the San Jose Marines as they take the team through their military fitness test. Let us know if you have what it takes to train with the big guys, and sweat it up with Celebrity Sweat./p>
- 12 skewers
- 4 cups assorted cubed fruit
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-hot.
2. Thread fruit cubes evenly onto the skewers, alternating the fruit varieties.
3. In a small bowl, mix together honey, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
4. Lightly brush the kebobs with oil and place on the grill. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, basting with the honey mixture until you see grill marks. Remove from grill and brush with any remaining honey. Serve warm.
Reprinted with permission from the American Culinary Federation and Chef & Child Ingredient of the Month, October 2015Reprinted with permission from the American Culinary Federation and Credit: Mollie Katzen, Cookbook Author/Artist
The National Culinary Review, February 2010
Last week the team rolled out the Red Carpet at the ESPYs in LA to support the important efforts of the Midnight Mission. We had a ball meeting up and talking with an array of celebs and pro athletes at this year’s VIP event which benefited this vital LA organization. We talked fitness and health as well as motivation and inspiration, check out this clip – we’ll post more from the event later!
Flashback Friday to a great Fit Tip with MLB Legend Steve Garvey. As we wrap up the 2017 Celebrity Softball Challenge, these words of wisdom from Steve Garvey on eating smart & balanced, and living a healthy lifestyle are always ‘spot on’. Take note and hit a homer when it comes to your health and wellness with #teamcsweat.