Jump into the octagon with UFC fighter Demetrious Johnson as he shares his rigorous training tips with the Celebrity Sweat Team led by Eric the Trainer. Get your game on and #sweatitup with the Csweat!
Hit the track with the Celebrity Sweat Team and Nascar Star Kurt Busch in this clip. Get an inside look at what it takes to be a Nascar driver and keeping fit at over 100 mph!
- 24 oz. dark chocolate, cut in small chunks
- 12 oz. heavy cream
- 1 oz. Lapsang Souchong whole leaf tea
- 4 oz. corn syrup
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 t. roasted sesame oil
- 4 oz. sesame seeds, toasted until fragrant and light golden-brown
- Cocoa powder, as needed
1. Put chocolate in heatproofstainless-steel bowl.
2. In heavy saucepan, bring cream and tea leaves to a boil. Remove from heat; allow to stand about 5 minutes. Pour through fine-meshed sieve; reheat to a simmer. Add corn syrup, butter and sesame oil; bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Pour over chocolate in bowl; stir to melt chocolate fully. Allow to cool slightly. Scoop onto parchment paper-lined sheet. Refrigerate until firm, 2-3 hours.
3. Ball generous teaspoons of mixture; shape. Coat each truffle in sesame seeds and/or cocoa powder.
Keep chilled until 15 minutes before service.
Reprinted with permission from the American Culinary Federation:The National Culinary Review, October 2016. For more delicious recipes visit www.acfchefs.org
Whether you’re fueling up for a big game or a big workout, what you eat is as important as what you do! Listen to Alonzo as he talks to Eric the Trainer and the Csweat Team about how he prepped for game time, and how he stays at the top of his fitness program.
Who do you think trains harder? NFL players or UFC fighters. Listen in as we talk fitness with some of our favorite pro football players and UFC fighters, then you decide. Bryan Braman, Kevin Lee, Clay Guida and Csweat team members Billy Blanks and Eric the Trainer give you some insightful pointers for your workout.