1. Mix together the crêpe batter by mixing together the eggs, flour, milk, salt and sugar. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
2. Slowly add in the water, oil and melted butter. The mixture should become extremely thin.
3. Heat up a 6-inch non-stick pan and spray with non-stick spray.
4. Once the pan is hot, place 1 ounce of batter in and swirl the pan around creating a super thin layer. The easiest method is to use a ladle.
5. Once the mixture is cooked on one side, carefully flip it over using an offset spatula.
6. Pull the crepe out of the pan and hold to the side.
7. Repeat this process for the rest of the batter.
8. Place the orange juice into a sauté pan and bring to a boil. After the juice is boiling, add the sugar and orange zest and reduce mixture slightly.
9. After reducing, place one crêpe into the mixture at a time thoroughly coating each one and then reserving.
10. To finish sauce, add in Grand Marnier and flambé.
11. Emulsify in the butter.
12. Add in the orange segments. Coat them well with the sauce.
13. To plate, fold the crêpes into quarters. Pour sauce over top and garnish with Chantilly cream.