1. Bone Chicken as for galentine, remove the thigh bone but leave the leg bone in. Split the bird into 2 halves.
2. Marinate the chicken in the marinade overnight.
3. Season the inside of each chicken, dust with TG.
4. Roll the chicken into a roulade using saran wrap and tie.
5. Poach or Steam the roulades to an internal temperature of 142°F, hold for 1 hr. Preheat frier to 300°F
6. Remove the roulades to an ice bath and chill completely.
7. Remove the plastic from the roulade and roll in the flour.
8. Roll the roulade in eggwash, then back in flour.
9. Carefully drop chicken into the frier to brown and heat.
Allow to rest, then carve.
1. Combine Dry Ingredients
2. Add Buttermilk
For Collard Greens
1. Render Bacon until crispy.
2. Add onions and garlic and saute until translucent. Add and saute for an additional minute.
3. Deglaze with apple cider vinegar and chicken stock.
4. Add collard greens and honey and simmer, stirring frequently until tender.
5. Adjust seasoning as needed with more vinegar, honey, salt
Take 3 cups of collard greens & cook in pressure cooker 30 minutes. Chill until cold.
Add 4 oz. blanched spinach & puree until smooth.
Season with hot sauce, salt and pepper, pass through chinoise.
For Pork Rinds
1. Steam 12 hours at 185°F.
2. Let cool, scrape off all the fat and cut into 4″x4″ squares.
3. Place in a food dehydrator at 120°F over night.
4. When needed, fry at 375°F until crisp and puffed.
5. Season with Cajun seasoning & salt.
For Hot Sauce, Buerre Blanc
1. Reduce sauce by half.
2. Add white wine.
3. Heat back to just below a simmer.
4. Whisk in butter as for buerre blanc.