Chipotle Mango Wing Recipe
- Try to marinate the wings over night
- Party wings : 2 lbs
- • Mango purée : 21/2 cup
- • Chipotle peppers: 1 can
- • Greek yogurt: 1/2 cup
- • Green onion: 4 diced
- • Chili powder: 4 tbs
- Marinate wings over night. 1 1/2 cup of mango purée. Just the peppers from the chipotle can (reserve the juice) and cracked black pepper. Make sure wings are submerged if your using a bowl or use a plastics zip lock bag. Keep refrigerated at all times.
- Dry wings off let them rest on a cookie rack with a kitchen towel or place paper towel on them.
3. Season wings on both sides with salt, pepper and chili powder. Wings should go onto a cooking rack so they cook evenly and crisp. You don’t want these sitting in their own drippings. Cook wings until golden and crispy turn once 375 degrees