Fit Crunch Bars
Makes 2 doz.
¾ cup Oats
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
¼ cup Soft Butter
¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
24 slices (1/2 inch each) Fit Crunch Bars
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
– Grind oats in a food processor and place in a mixing bowl along with the flour, baking soda and salt.
– In a separate mixing bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add oil, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth, then add to the bowl (with the mixer running) the dry ingredients. Beat on low speed until all ingredients are mixed.
– Form tablespoon size cookie dough balls and place them on the sprayed sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes, until cookies are golden on top.
– Place the sliced Fit Crunch Bar pieces in the center of each cookie and slightly push the slices into the cookies, allow slices to stick. Allow cookies to chill and serve.