Enter for a chance to workout with Tae Bo Master Billy Blanks!
See rules below for details.
“GET FIT” SWEEPSTAKES
BEGINS 12:01 A.M. (CT) 10/21/15, ENDS 11:59 P.M. (CT) 11/16/15
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Open only to legal residents of Arizona, 18 years of age and older as of 10/21/15. Employees, officers, directors or agents of Sponsor (Albertsons LLC), participating vendors (Mondelez International, WhiteWave Foods Company), Sports Profiles, Profile Network, Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the immediate families of such employees/officers/directors/agents (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Void wherever prohibited by law.
- How To Enter:
(A) Text Message. Using your mobile phone, text WORKOUT to 20300. Data and message rates may apply to each text message sent and/or received as provided in your wireless rate plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). Not all mobile phones offer text message capability, and, text message capability may not be available in all areas. Limit one text entry per day/per person. (A “day” is defined as 12:01 a.m. CT – 11:59 p.m. CT). Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (CT) 11/16/15.
(B) Online. To enter electronically online, visit www.CSWEAT.COM , click on the GET FIT icon and complete the official entry form. Then click “submit” to submit your entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (CT), 11/16/15. One entry per day per person. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times on a single day will be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
This information will be used solely for the purpose of administration of this Sweepstakes. Entrants will be asked whether they wish to “opt-in” to receive marketing and promotional communications (in the case of text message entrants, autodialed and pre-recorded telemarketing calls) from Sponsor at the e-mail address or telephone number provided (as applicable). Opting-in is not required for Sweepstakes entry nor will doing so increase your chances of winning the prize. Consent to opting-in is not a condition of any purchase.
The Sponsor, participating vendors, Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their agencies are not responsible for late, lost, illegible/garbled/jumbled, corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, or misdirected entries, regardless of cause. Entries become property of Sponsor. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility.
The Sponsor, participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes assume no responsibility for technological, electronic or programming difficulties/failures/malfunctions of any kind, telephone or cell phone service disruptions which might affect a caller’s ability to text in and qualify or the ability of the Sponsor or Administrator of the Sweepstakes to notify the winner (as applicable). Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event of dispute as to ownership of a text message entry, or an online entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number or email address used to enter the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion.
- DRAWING: One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will be randomly selected on or about 11/18/15. Drawing will consist of all eligible text messages and online entries received by 11:59 P.M. (CT), 11/16/15. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
- PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) GRAND PRIZE and his/her guest will receive a workout session with Tae Bo® Creator – Billy Blanks®, and a Celebrity Sweat® drawstring bag and water bottle. Location and time of the workout session will be announced upon winner notification. ARV: $250. (If actual value of prize is less than stated Approximate Retail Value, winner will not receive the difference in cash.) Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of the prize) are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator for a prize/prize component of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize/prize component for any reason. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prize. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for fair market value of prize; and winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor and/or Administrator in conjunction with reporting winner’s receipt of the prize to the IRS. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received, time permitting.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decision of Sponsor and/or Administrator which will be final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor (Albertsons LLC), Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles, Profile Network, Inc.), participating vendors (Mondelez International, WhiteWave Foods Company), and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, costs, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize, or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of the prize (or any component thereof), or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES: GRAND PRIZE winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (Prize Claim Materials), as well as supply valid government-issued photo identification, all within indicated time period. If the Prize Claim Materials or government-issued photo identification are not provided to Profile Network, Inc., by indicated date, or should Profile Network, Inc. determine that the Prize Claim Materials or government-issued photo identification is inadequate or incomplete in any respect, the prize will be forfeited. If prize notification is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older and will be required to complete a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release as well as provide government-issued photo identification, all within an indicated time period.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Sponsor, participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (a) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s mobile device or computer system which is caused or occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information, regardless of cause. Sponsor and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall not correspond with Participants other than as set forth herein. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in their sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor and/or Administrator from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect their respective rights.
By accepting the prize, except where such condition is legally prohibited, Grand Prize winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor, participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his/her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation, and release the Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes from any liability with respect thereto. Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes in any way, if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the prize winner from among all eligible text messages or online entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or otherwise in a manner of Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s sole choosing which is fair and equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor and/or Administrator will be posted on www.CSWEAT.COM . Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
Once a winner’s guest is determined, that guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. Grand Prize winner (and his/her guest) agrees to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity (including but not limited to the Meet and Greet element of the prize). Grand Prize winner (and his/her guest) understand and agree that Sponsor and/or Administrator has the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any prize winner or his/her guest from any activity at any time if a winner or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor and/or Administrator, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor and/or Administrator (all as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion). If any activity relating to the prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the balance of the prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the prize awarded.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Cook County, State of Illinois, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of Illinois in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Illinois (except for conflict of law provisions which would result in the application of the internal, substantive law of any state other than Illinois).
- WINNERS’ LIST: For winner information, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPORTS PROFILES/GET FIT Winners’ List, 4709 Golf Rd., Ste. 807, Skokie, IL 60076, to be received by 12/18/15.
- SPONSOR: Albertsons LLC, Boise, ID 83706.
- PARTICIPATING VENDORS: Mondelez International, East Hanover, NJ, 07936; WhiteWave Foods Company, Denver, CO 80202.
- ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: Profile Network, Inc., Skokie, IL 60076.