Train with the Celebrity Sweat® Team Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor: Mauer Sports Nutrition, Inc., 221 Myrtle Street, Suite E, Stillwater, MN 55082.
1. SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE. Sweepstakes starts January 22, 2018 and ends December 15, 2018; for gold labels offered via Protein Bars, subject to availability and the prize claim deadline of December 30, 2018 (as discussed below).
2. HOW TO PLAY. Look for specially marked Mauer Sports Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars. If your Protein Bar contains a gold label, you are a potential First Prize winner, subject to verification. Odds of finding a gold label inside a Protein Bar are approximately 1:25,000. See Rule 5 below for prize claim procedure.
3. HOW TO ENTER TO WIN A FIRST PRIZE WITHOUT PURCHASE. Print your name, address, age, e-mail address (if any) and daytime phone on a postcard and mail to Celebrity Sweat, 4709 Golf Road, Ste. 807, Skokie, Illinois 60076, to be received by December 17, 2018. Each postcard must be mailed separately. Copied/mechanically reproduced postcards will NOT be accepted. Postcards become the sole property of Sponsor; receipt of postcards will not be acknowledged. If postcard is determined to be valid by Sponsor’s independent judging agency (“Celebrity Sweat” or “Agency”), such postcard will result in one (1) entry in a random drawing for a chance to win a First Prize. The First Prize random drawing will be conducted by Agency on or about December 20, 2018 from among all valid postcards received. Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the number of valid postcards received for the First Prize random drawing. First Prize winners will be notified and will receive First Prize via mail at the address (in the 48 continental U.S.) as indicated on postcard. If a potential First Prize winner cannot be contacted for any reason (i.e., First Prize is returned as undeliverable), the First Prize will be forfeited and an alternate First Prize winner may be selected from among all remaining valid postcards received for the First Prize random drawing. Proof of mailing of postcard does not constitute proof of receipt, proof of validity of postcard or proof of entry in the First Prize random drawing. (For the avoidance of doubt, prize claim procedure in Rule 5 below is inapplicable to persons who mail in a postcard and enter the First Prize random drawing pursuant to this Rule.)
4. FIRST PRIZE (40): Celebrity Sweat® Fit Pack (mesh drawstring bag and squeeze bottle). Approximate Retail Value: $25 each.
5. PRIZE CLAIM.
(a) Visit www.csweat.com and follow the posted instructions, including completing the on-line prize claim form with your name, address (in the 48 continental U.S.), age, phone number, and Code Number from gold label of Protein Bar. Prize claim must be received by December 30, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time (CT). IF RECEIVED AFTER THIS DEADLINE, EVEN IF OTHERWISE VALID, PRIZE CLAIM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND SUCH FIRST PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED; AND, SPONSOR AND AGENCY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME.
(b) Receipt of prize claim e-mail will not be acknowledged.
(c) Code Number is good only for use by original recipient of gold label of Protein Bar to submit a prize claim as per these Official Rules. Any other use of Code Number constitutes an actionable violation of the rights of Sponsor and Agency and is a form of tampering as per Rule 10 below; this includes, by way of example only, any attempted transfer, sale or exchange of Code Number. Code Numbers have no cash or redemption value.
(d) Sponsor and Agency reserve the right to condition prize award on participant submitting original gold label for verification. Failure to comply with this requirement by the designated deadline or if submitted gold label is determined by Sponsor/Agency in their sole discretion to be incomplete or otherwise invalid in any respect (e.g., gold label has been forged, copied, altered or tampered with in any way or was obtained via unauthorized, illegitimate channels) will result in voiding of prize claim and, in such case, Sponsor/Agency shall not have any liability to such participant under any legal theory. Sponsor and Agency further reserve the right to pursue legal recourse against any persons deemed to have submitted a fraudulent prize claim as this constitutes tampering as set forth in Rule 10 below.
(e) If, due to programming, printing, typographical or other error of any kind, Sponsor and Agency receive more than (20) legitimate, eligible prize claims for First Prizes offered via gold label in Protein Bars, Agency will select winners for those First Prizes previously not awarded by means of a random drawing comprised of all legitimate, eligible prize claims received. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE THAN (20) FIRST PRIZES BE AWARDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES VIA REDEMPTION OF GOLD LABELS IN PROTEIN BARS
(f) If prize claim is validated, First Prize will be shipped to address as provided by participant in prize claim e-mail.
(g) UNCLAIMED/FORFEITED FIRST PRIZES OFFERED VIA GOLD LABEL IN PROTEIN BARS WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
6. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING. Each verified prize claim for a First Prize (as per Rule 5 above) and each award of a First Prize via random drawing among valid postcards (as per Rule 3 above) will result in one (1) entry in the random drawing to select the winner of the Grand Prize. (But, should a given individual win more than one (1) First Prize, he/she will still only receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize random drawing.) The Grand Prize random drawing will be conducted by the independent judging agency on or about December 31, 2018. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone, mail and/or e-mail (if provided) in Agency’s sole discretion. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal) within five (5) days of date indicated on prize notification. THE AFFIDAVIT/RELEASE WILL CONTAIN A WAIVER AND RELEASE WHEREBY THE POTENTIALGRAND PRIZE WINNER REPRESENTS THAT, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL, HE/SHE IS (A) IN SUITABLE PHYSICAL AND PYSCHOLOGICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN TRAINING SESSIONS, AS WELL AS ASSUMING ANY AND ALL RISKS OF DISFIGUREMENT OR OTHER INJURY (OR EVEN DEATH) IN CONJUNCTION WITH DOING SO OR (B) CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRAINING SESSION ELEMENT OF THE GRAND PRIZE DUE TO HIS/HER PHYSICAL AND/OR PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION (WHICH, IF VERIFIED BY SPONSOR AND CELEBRITY SWEAT, IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT ANY DOCUMENTATION FURNISHED BY WINNER’S PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER) WILL RESULT IN THE TRAINING SESSION ELEMENT OF THE GRAND PRIZE BEING DEEMED TO BE UNAVAILABLE, WITH THE WINNER INSTEAD RECEIVING AN ALTERNATE PRIZE ELEMENT OF COMPARABLE VALUE AS THE TRAINING SESSIONS (SUCH ALTERNATE PRIZE TO BE DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S/CELEBRITY SWEAT’S SOLE DISCRETION.) If potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted for any reason; is determined to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules; or fails to timely sign/return Affidavit/Release, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from among all remaining verified prize claims (as per Rule 5 above) and valid postcards (as per Rule 3 above). (In such case, the disqualified winner may retain the First Prize[s] he/she received.)
7. GRAND PRIZE (1) – “Trip” to Los Angeles/Hollywood, California where winner will train with members of the Celebrity Sweat team and $1,000 gift card (which may be used for transportation, hotel accommodations or otherwise). Total Approximate Retail Value: $1,500. Odds of verified First Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are approximately 1:40 but depend on the total number of verified First Prize winners (as per Rule 5 above) and First Prizes awarded among valid postcards (as per Rule 3 above).
8. GRAND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS:
(a) TRAINING SESSIONS. Training sessions must be booked by April 30, 2019 and completed by May 31, 2019; if not booked/completed by such dates, Grand Prize will be forfeited without compensation. (Again, winner may retain First Prize[s] that he/she won in the Sweepstakes.) Winner will receive two (2) training sessions both of which must be used during the same visit to Los Angeles/Hollywood. Each training session will last no more than sixty (60) minutes; should training session not last for the entire time period, Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat shall not have liability of any kind. Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat will select member(s) of Celebrity Sweat team conducting training sessions in their sole discretion based on their availability and other factors. If winner does not find Celebrity Sweat team member to be acceptable, winner will forfeit affected training session (or, the training element of the Grand Prize completely), as the case may be, without compensation, replacement prize or other liability of any kind for Sponsor or Celebrity Sweat; and, should the training element of the Grand Prize be forfeited completely, $1,000 gift card will represent Sponsor’s and Celebrity Sweat’s entire liability to winner. Trainer(s), after consultation with winner, will develop program for winner which may include one or more of the following: flexibility exercise, strength training, aerobic exercise and circuit training. Winner must conduct him/herself at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner before, during and after training session, following all instructions of trainer and any assistants as well as treating trainer and any assistants with all due respect. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of training session (and forfeiture of any remaining training session[s]), as well as winner returning (or refunding) $1,000 gift card to Sponsor and/or Celebrity Sweat immediately upon request. Winner understands and agrees that no life, accident, travel or other insurance has been obtained for him/her relative to the acceptance and use of the prize; should such insurance be desired, winner will be responsible for securing same at his/her sole expense. Training sessions may not be electronically recorded in any manner by winner or any third party associated with winner except with the prior written permission of Sponsor, Celebrity Sweat and the trainer in question; and, such consents may be withheld for any reason without liability of any kind. Trainers may (or may not), at their sole discretion, pose for photographs with winner or autograph items for winner; trainers may withhold such consent for any reason without liability of any kind.
(b) IN GENERAL. Grand Prize is subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions. While training sessions are for winner alone, he/she may have a guest accompany him/her at winner’s sole expense. Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat will determine issuer of gift card in their sole discretion; gift card is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon. All unspecified expenses related to acceptance and use of Grand Prize are the winner’s sole responsibility; all taxes on value of Grand Prize (as well as First Prize[s]) are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winner further understands and agrees that he/she will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the total fair market value of the Grand Prize and First Prize(s) won in the Sweepstakes; and, winner agrees to provide his/her Social Security Number and to otherwise fully cooperate with Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat with regard to issuance of such IRS 1099 Tax Form.
9. RELEASES. By participating, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Celebrity Sweat, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, prize suppliers (including the Celebrity Sweat trainers) and, as applicable, their respective directors, officers, employees and agents of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability arising from the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize(s). By accepting prize(s), to the fullest extent permitted by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photo, image, likeness, voice, address (city, state), and other indicia of persona for advertising/trade/publicity purposes by Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat and their respective designees without further compensation or notice or approval of any kind; with regard to Grand Prize winner, the preceding expressly includes but is not limited to the possible electronic recordation of training session(s).
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS
(a) Participants agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Sponsor and Agency, which are final and binding in all respects and are not subject to appeal.
(b) Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Celebrity Sweat, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, prize suppliers (including the Celebrity Sweat trainers) are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win prize(s). In addition, the immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, spouse, children) and members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible for the Sweepstakes.
(c) Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred or assigned. No substitution or prize/prize element is allowed except at Sponsor’s/Celebrity Sweat’s sole discretion due to unavailability and only then for prize/prize element of comparable value as determined by Sponsor/Celebrity Sweat. Except for $1,000 gift card element of Grand Prize (where required by applicable law), no prize may be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Prizes (and elements thereof) may differ from depictions of same in advertising, and Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat disclaim any and all liability in conjunction with such differences.
(d) Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat are not responsible for late, lost, illegible/garbled, inaccessible, incomplete, corrupted, damaged or misdirected postcards or prize claims, including Code Numbers (regardless of cause), all of which are void. Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat are also not responsible for postage due mail.
(e) Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat also assume no responsibility for:
(i) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error;
(ii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any web site or prize claims;
(iii) any prize claims not timely received (or received whatsoever) due to programming, electronic or other system malfunction, limitation, failure of any kind; or
(iv) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, or for injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any web site or participating in the Sweepstakes.
(f) If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor and/or Celebrity Sweat which, in their sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor/Celebrity Sweat reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the First Prize winners and the Grand Prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat in their sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor and Celebrity Sweat will be posted at www.csweat.com and/or at mauersportsnutrition.com.
(g) The failure of Sponsor or Celebrity Sweat to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in any particular circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS
SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR AGENCY IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND AGENCY EACH RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AS WELL AS DISQUALIFYING SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF APPLICABLE).
ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, HAVE A JURY TRIAL, AND TO JOIN A CLASS ACTION TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTE. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its principles of choice of law/conflict of laws.
12.WINNERS LIST. For the names of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Celebrity Sweat-MAUER WINNERS, 4709 Golf Road, Ste. 807, Skokie, Illinois 60076, to be received by January 7, 2019. Winners’ list will be available after February 1, 2019.