Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 bunch of cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- chop cauliflower into bite size florets. In a medium sized bowl, add florets, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine. On a greased baking sheet, spread cauliflower and bake in the oven for about 20 mins.
- place the roasted cauliflower in a medium bowl. Add buffalo sauce and mix together.