SIDELINE COACH EXCLUSIVE
BEGINNING 1/10/19 AND ENDING 1/21/19.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED
1.Open only to legal residents of Georgia, 18 years of age or older, as of 1/10/19. Employees of Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles Plus), Sponsor/Participating Vendor (T-Mobile US, Inc.), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and the immediate families of such employees (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household of any such person, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win.
- How To Enter: Visit any participating T-Mobile store in Georgia.Request a paper entry form from a store representative. Complete the entry form with your first name, last name, date of birth, phone number and valid email address. Or, you may be entered electronically by a store representative. All entries must be received by close of business, 1/21/19. Limit one entry per day during normal store business hours during the Sweepstakes period. Confirm business hours of participating T-Mobile stores nearest you.
You are not required to attend a sales presentation, browse mobile devices or other products/services available for sale at the T-Mobile store or make a purchase of any kind in order to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on 1/22/19.The drawing will consist of all eligible entries received at all participating T-Mobile store locations via paper entry form and/or electronic entry form during Sweepstakes period. Potential GRAND PRIZE winners will be notified by phone and/or email on or about 1/23/19.
- PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Two (2) GRAND PRIZE winners. Each GRAND PRIZE winner will receive two (2) General Admission tickets (no Reserved Seating) to the 19thAnnual Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game, Saturday, 2/2/19, at SunTrust Park, 755 Battery Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (downtown Atlanta in the Cumberland neighborhood of Cobb County), the opportunity for the Grand Prize winner (not his/her guest) to be a Sideline Coach on the field during the Celebrity game, a commemorative jersey and football (for winner only), and a $500 Gift Card. ARV of each Grand Prize: $600. Odds of winning a GRAND PRIZE depends on the total number of eligible entries received at all participating T-Mobile store locations.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS:Role as a Sideline coach consists of interacting with athletes and Head Coach of (1) of the (2) teams competing in the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game.(Sponsor/Participating Vendor, Administrator to determine for which team GRAND PRIZE winner will serve as a Sideline Coach). Sideline Coach must be 18 years of age or older. Sideline Coach role will be supervised by Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator and will last a designated period which may be shorter than the entire Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game. GRAND PRIZE winner may be allowed to take photos of his/her participation as a Sideline Coach subject to the approval of Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator as well as Head Coach and athletes on assigned team. No video taping permitted. GRAND PRIZE winner must act in a respectful and courteous manner at all times relative to his/her role as Sideline Coach, following all instructions of Sponsor/Participating Vendor, Administrator and Head Coach. Additional restrictions may apply to Sideline Coach role. If Sideline Coach role cannot be awarded as originally intended for any reason, the liability of Sponsor/Participating Vendor and Administrator shall be limited to the award of the remaining elements of the GRAND PRIZE.
In attending the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game, GRAND PRIZE winner and his/her guest must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner (for winner, this includes his/her behavior as a Sideline Coach), and should winner and/or his/her guest (as applicable) fail to do so, prize may be immediately terminated with ejection from venue (and should such behavior by winner occur during his/her performance of the role of Sideline Coach, winner will forfeit the opportunity to watch the remainder of the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game). GRAND PRIZE consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. Tickets to the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game are subject to terms and conditions indicated thereon, venue restrictions and may not intended for re-sale. The Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of prize; for example, travel to and from the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game in Atlanta) is the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes are not transferable. No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes for a prize/prize element of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize/prize element for any reason.Each GRAND PRIZE winner is solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prize value. Each prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the total fair market value of prize, if applicable. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner time permitting.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles Plus), Sponsor/Participating Vendor (T-Mobile US, Inc.), their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees, as well as the management/ownership of the venue hosting the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize, or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and, (c) acceptance of the prize(s) constitutes permission to the Sponsor/Participating Vendor, the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies to the use of winners’ names, pictures, and/or likenesses for advertising, trade or publicity purposes at any time or times, in any media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation, where legally permitted. The preceding may include but is not limited to Administrator and/or Sponsor/Participating Vendor making video/audio/electronic recordings of GRAND PRIZE winner in conjunction with his/her role as a Sideline Coach at the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of any prize, or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is offered only in the state of Georgia, and is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
Each GRAND PRIZEwinner and his/her guest understand and agree that Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any GRAND PRIZE winner and his/her guest from any activity at any time if a GRAND PRIZE winner or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or the Administrator (all as determined by Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or the Administrator in their sole discretion). Ifthe Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® gameis cancelled or postponed for any reason (including but not limited to inclement weather), the balance of the GRAND PRIZE will be awarded in full satisfaction of the liability of Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator in conjunction therewith.
- AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES: Each GRAND PRIZE winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Materials”), all within indicated time period.Prize Claim Materials will be emailed or faxed to GRAND PRIZE winner to download, complete and return to Sports Profiles Plus by indicated time. Each GRAND PRIZE winner’s guest (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will also be required to complete a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (where lawful). GRAND PRIZE winner and his/her guest each understand and agree that an electronic signature/affirmation or fax signature shall have the same legal effect as a hand-signed document. If GRAND PRIZE winner elects to accept the prize without a guest, no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded, with winner receiving only (1) ticket to the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge® game. If the Prize Claim Materials are not returned to Sports Profiles Plus by the applicable deadline regardless of cause, the prize will be forfeited without compensation and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). If prize notification or a prize is undeliverable or if potential prize winner is determined by Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting).
- GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Sponsor/Participating Vendor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, corrupted, late, lost, damaged, stolen paper entry forms, electronic entry forms, submission of Prize Claim Materials regardless of cause and all such Prize Claim Materials are void; (b) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (c) hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (d) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any printed copy or artwork, any prize announcement or any Prize Claim Materials; or (e) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention (including but not limited to any action or failure to act of T-Mobile store representatives); (f) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (g) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information, including but not limited to T-Mobile store representatives. Entry forms (paper and electronic) submitted become the sole property of Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and will not be returned. Receipt of paper entry forms will not be acknowledged; receipt of electronic entry forms will be acknowledged but such acknowledgment merely indicates that the entry has been received, does not constitute any representation as to eligibility of entry nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator. Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall not correspond with Participants except for potential winners as outlined herein. Sponsor/Participating Vendor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes reserve the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes cannot be offered as originally planned due to a force majeure event (natural disaster, civil commotion, riot, strike, governmental action) or has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator will make the GRAND PRIZES available to be won from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted at all participating T-Mobile stores.
The failure of Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance shall NOT function as a waiver of such provision. Tampering with the Sweepstakes, violation of these Official Rules, any attempt to defraud Sponsor/Participating Vendor (including T-Mobile store representatives), and/or Administrator in conjunction with the Sweepstakes, acting in a disorderly, anti-social, abusive or belligerent manner toward T-Mobile store representatives or other persons or failing to follow the instructions of T-Mobile store representatives in conjunction with the Sweepstakes will result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes (if applicable), prevention from participation in future sweepstakes/contests/promotions offered by Sponsor/Participating Vendor and/or Administrator and perhaps the imposition of legal sanctions.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Cook County, State of Illinois, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the State of Illinois in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Illinois.
- WINNERS’ LIST:For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPORTS PROFILES/SIDELINE COACH Winners List, 4709 Golf Rd., Ste. 807, Skokie, IL 60076, to be received by 2/28/19. Winners’ List may also be posted online.
- SPONSOR/PARTICIPATING VENDOR: T-Mobile US, Inc., 12920 SE 38thStreet, Bellevue, WA 98006.
- ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: Sports Profiles Plus, 4709 Golf Rd, Suite #807, Skokie, IL 60076.
This promotion is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by The National Football League, NFL Properties, Major League Baseball or MLB Properties.