- 2 cups flour
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen without juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and oil until dry and crumbly.
3. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spoon into greased muffin cups.
5. Bake 45 minutes until tops are golden brown.
6. Cool on rack, remove from muffin cups.
Printed with permission from the American Culinary Federation; Credit: John H. Ryan III, CC, ACF Chefs Association of Arizona, Inc.