Football season is underway, and its time to start thinking about tailgating! You don’t need to sacrifice taste for healthy options – check out this clip featuring NFL legend Michael Irvin, UFC fighter Anthony ‘Rumble” Johnson, and Chef Carroll -as they whip up some delicious healthy snack ideas! Be sure to invite the Csweat team to your next tailgate – or share your recipe and pix on our Facebook page – CelebritySweat.
While in Houston Texas for Super Bowl 51, NFL alum Michael Irvin caught up with The Team, led by Eric the Trainer and Tae Bo creator Billy Blanks to talk all things fitness. In this clip, Michael shares some of his healthy eating tips for living a healthy lifestyle. With football season upon us, add this healthy yummy snack idea to your tailgate roster!
- 1 bunch of cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- chop cauliflower into bite size florets. In a medium sized bowl, add florets, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine. On a greased baking sheet, spread cauliflower and bake in the oven for about 20 mins.
- place the roasted cauliflower in a medium bowl. Add buffalo sauce and mix together.