Join the team from the sidelines of the 2019 Celebrity Flag Football Challenge as we catch up with Eddie Drummond to talk food and fitness!
Living a healthy lifestyle includes, sleep, fitness, hydration and nutrition. Be sure to check this clip out for some great healthy eating ideas from top American Culinary Federation Chefs in Denver. We had a blast hitting the kitchen and getting some new and delicious meal ideas! Check it out –
- 3 large ripe pears, divided
- ¹/³ cup granulated sugar
- ½ t. fresh tarragon or scant ¼ t. dried
- 1-2 T. cider vinegar
- 1½ T. lemon juice
- 2-3 heads butter lettuce, rinsed, dried
- 4 oz. (1 cup) crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
1. Peel, core and chop 1 pear. Place pear, ¹/³ cup water, sugar and tarragon in small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until pear pieces are soft, about 5 minutes (do not let all water evaporate). Cool.
2. Pour pear and liquid into blender; blend until smooth. Add vinegar and lemon juice. Taste; adjust sugar and
acid to make a sweet/tart dressing, adding a little water if needed to thin. Refrigerate until cold.
3. Core and thinly slice remaining 2 pears. For each serving arrange 3-4 lettuce leaves on salad plate. Top
with ¹/6 of the pear slices and 2-3 T. Gorgonzola. Drizzle with 2 T. dressing.
Reprinted with permission from American Culinary Federation, with Credit: Charles Cline, Owner/Executive Chef, The Heartline Cafe, Sedona, Arizona. The National Culinary Review, July/August 2017
Hit the kitchen with Broncos’ great Von Miller, Tae Bo creator Billy Blanks, Hollywood Physique Expert Eric the Trainer and Chef Virginia Davis for a great snack idea from the Csweat Team. Yummy tips for using cashews in a whole new way – enjoy! Get more healthy snack and meal ideas from Csweat at www.csweat.com.
Recently the Csweat Team, led by Hollywood Physique Expert Eric the Trainer and Tae Bo creator Billy Blanks, caught up with Michael Lahoud and Jonathan Borrajo of Miami FC to talk fitness. A huge part of Michael’s and Jonathan’s fitness routines is healthy eating. In this clip, the guys share some of their healthy eating tips and how they balance nutritional intake with training and conditioning in order to make them a force to be reckoned with on the field for Miami FC. Check it out – only at www.csweat.com