Pork Loin chops: 4
Sweet onion chopped : 1/2 cup
Green onion chopped : 1/2 cup
Habanero pepper seeded: 1/2
Lime juice : 2 teaspooon
Dried thyme: 1 teaspoon
Ground allspice: 3/4
Ground nutmeg : 1/4 teaspoon
Salt : 1/4 teaspoon
1. Take out pork loins and bring to room temperature set aside.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender to make a paste.
3. Spread the jerk paste on each side of the pork loin. Wrap the the pork loins in plastics wrap.
4. Refrigerate over night no less than 4 hours.
5. The best way to eat this is grilled.
Reprinted with permission from the American Culinary Federation and Credit: Mollie Katzan, Cookbook Author/Artist
The National Culinary Review, February 2010