MEGA ALL-STAR SWEEPSTAKES
BEGINS 12:01 A.M. (ET) 4/26/17, ENDS 11:59 P.M. (ET) 5/5/17
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Open to legal residents of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and Mississippi, 18 years of age and older as of 4/26/17. Employees, officers, directors or agents of Sponsor (Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.), Participating vendors (including Conagra Brands, Inc., Mondelez International, Inc., Pepsico, Inc., Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Thanasi Foods, LLC), Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles), their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and the immediate families of such employees (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win.
- How To Enter:
(A) With Purchase: Using your Reward+Plenti Card, purchase two of the participating products for a chance to win. Purchase must be made between 12:01 A.M. (ET) 4/26/17 and 11:59 P.M. (ET) 5/5/17.
(B) Two Ways To Enter Without A Purchase: Using your mobile phone, text BALLMANIA to 20300. Data and message rates may apply to each text message sent and/or received as provided in your wireless rate plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). Text messaging may not be available on all carriers or in certain areas.
To enter online, visit WWW.CSWEAT.COM, click on the WINN-DIXIE icon, complete the entry form and click “SUBMIT”. One entry per person per day.
Regardless of method of entry, all entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. (ET), 5/5/17.
Any person who attempts to participate under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times on a given day (as defined above) will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the mobile phone number from which the entry is submitted as of the date of entry (as applicable). With regard to mobile phone number, Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned a mobile phone number by a wireless carrier or other organization responsible for assigning mobile phone numbers. With regard to e-mail account, Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
This information will be used solely for the purpose of this Sweepstakes and will not be disseminated to any third parties. The Sponsor, Participating vendors, Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their agencies are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, corrupted, destroyed, delayed, misdirected entries, regardless of cause, and all such entries are void. The Sponsor, Participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes assume no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 5/8/17 from all eligible entries received up to and including 11:59 P.M. (ET) 5/5/17.
- PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (2): Winner and guest to see the All-Stars, Tuesday, 7/11/17 in Miami, FL., winner will receive $250 in the form of a check toward travel expenses. ARV of each GRAND PRIZE: $750. FIRST PRIZE (10): Six VIP tickets to the 13th Annual Celebrity Softball Challenge™, Saturday, July 8, 2017, in Miami, FL (location and time to be announced upon winner notification), $250 in the form of a check toward travel expenses, and the opportunity for their child (between the ages of 8 and 13) to participate in the Home Run Hitting Contest taking place before the start of the Celebrity game. Participating child will also receive a Celebrity Sweat® gym bag, a commemorative T-shirt, and a Meet & Greet with the players participating in the Celebrity game. A “Parent” or “Legal Guardian” of child participating in the Home Run Hitting Contest must attend the 13th Annual Celebrity Softball Challenge™ with the child. ARV of each FIRST PRIZE: $420. There will be two groups: 8-10 years of age; 11-13 years of age. Each child will receive 3 pitches from one of the celebrity team captains. The child who hits the longest ball in his/her age group will receive a Celebrity Sweat® drawstring bag, water bottle and cap. ARV: $35. All children participating in the Home Run Hitting Contest must have a “parent” or “legal guardian” sign all waivers and releases on child’s behalf before they can participate in the Contest.
Odds of winning Grand or First prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. One child per family/household may participate in the Home Run Hitting Contest.
No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors/participating vendors and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes for a prize of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize for any reason.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of the prize) are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes are not transferable. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prize. Each Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for fair market value of prize if applicable. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received, time permitting.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor (Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.), Participating vendors (including Conagra Brands, Inc., Mondelez International, Inc., Pepsico, Inc., Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Thanasi Foods, LLC), Administrator of the Sweepstakes (Sports Profiles), their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize(s), or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and, (c) acceptance of the prize(s) constitutes permission to the Sponsor/Participating vendors, the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies to the use of winners’ names, pictures, and/or likenesses for advertising, trade or publicity purposes at any time or times, in any media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation, where legally permitted. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of any prize, or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is offered only in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi, and is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES: Each GRAND PRIZE winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (Prize Claim Materials), as well as supply valid government-issued photo identification, if requested, all within indicated time period. All FIRST PRIZE winners must have a “parent” or “legal guardian” sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (Prize Claim Materials) on behalf of their child. If the Prize Claim Materials are not provided to Sports Profiles by indicated date, or should Sports Profiles determine that the Prize Claim Materials or government-issued photo identification is inadequate or incomplete in any respect, the prize will be forfeited. If prize notification is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Each winners’ guests will be required to complete a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release as well as provide government-issued photo identification, if requested, all within an indicated time period. If a guest is under 18 years of age, the “parent” or “legal guardian” of the guest will be required to complete the Liability Waiver and Publicity Release for the guest.
- GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Sponsor/Participating vendors and Administrator of the Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, late, lost, damaged, stolen submissions of Prize Claim Materials regardless of cause and all such Prize Claim Materials are void; (b) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s mobile device or computer system which is caused or occasioned by accessing the Website or claiming prize(s); (c) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any printed copy or artwork, any prize offering announcement or any Prize Claim Materials; or (f) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (h) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information. Prize Claim Materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor/Participating vendors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and will not be returned. Sponsor/Participating vendors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall not correspond with Participants except for potential winners as outlined herein. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor (Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.), Participating vendors (including Conagra Brands, Inc., Mondelez International, Inc., Pepsico, Inc., Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Thanasi Foods, LLC), from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury, (whether due to negligence or otherwise) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in any prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. By accepting prize(s), except where such condition is legally prohibited, each verified winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor/Participating vendors, the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation, and release the Sponsor/Participating vendors, Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies from any liability with respect thereto. Sponsor/Participating vendors and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes reserve the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor/Participating vendors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor/Participating vendors and/or the Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes and make the prizes available to be won by such means as shall be considered fair and equitable in their sole discretion. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
Prize winners understand and agree that Sponsor/participating vendors and/or Administrator have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any prize winner or his/her guest from any activity at any time if a winner or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsors/participating vendors and/or the Administrator, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsors/participating vendors and/or the Administrator (all as determined by Sponsors/participating vendors and/or the Administrator in their sole discretion).
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Duval County, State of Florida, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the State of Florida in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPORTS PROFILES/MEGA ALL-STAR Winners List, 4709 Golf Rd., Ste. 807, Skokie, IL 60076, to be received by 6/6/17. Winners’ List may also be posted online.
- SPONSOR: Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., Jacksonville, FL 32256.
- PARTICIPATING VENDORS: Conagra Brands, Inc., Chicago, IL 60654; Mondelez International, Inc., Deerfield, IL 60015; Pepsico, Inc., Purchase, NY, 10577; Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Charlotte, NC 28277; Thanasi Foods, LLC, Boulder, CO 80306.
- ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: Sports Profiles, 4709 Golf Rd., Suite #807, Skokie, IL 60076.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL OR MLB PROPERTIES.